Why choose a National Center For Student Leadership conference?
- Participate in the most comprehensive national student leadership conference for over 30 years
- Engage with the highest caliber of presenters
- Involve yourself in workshops tailored to your personal development and experience level
- Become a Certified Student Leader® through our on-site program
- Experience everything in one spot — the conference takes place in the hotel, close to a major airport
- Minimize your out-of-pocket expenses — 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and a welcome pizza party are included in your registration
- Network with a variety of student leaders and advisors from many types of organizations: student government, residence life, campus activities, honor societies, and more...
Conference Learning Outcomes
- Identify areas of personal leadership strength and areas for enhancement
- Learn skills that enhance effective and meaningful communication between individuals, within groups, and in your community
- Learn skills and techniques that enhance your personal success as well as the mission of your organization and campus
- Identify concrete tools and skills that promote creative, effective, and efficient administrative operations for all types of groups
- Learn the importance of networking with peers, on campus and beyond, to reach common goals
- Develop an awareness of personal values that guide action on campus and beyond
National Center for Student Leadership